Tourism, Gulf Inflows, and External Shocks
Scenario Analysis Series
Published: April 2014
- 8 Pages
- Delivered in PDF to your e-mail
- Available for subscription as a stand alone and within a package
Fill in the registration form and you will be contacted shortly
The profound and rapid developments that is taking place in Egypt since 2011 and the uncertainty of the new political and economic landscape poses significant risks for businesses, organizations and individuals. These risks triggered the need for deep and accurate understanding of how the Egyptian economy with its many variables will perform in the future subject to different, but plausible, scenarios. Dcode EFC’s “Economic Scenarios Analysis” is our attempt to address this need given our understanding that our partners need to be prepared for the different economic scenarios that could take place in Egypt.Â This month’s issue tackles scenarios associated with the following :
- A second Tourism Shock
- Higher Gulf Inflows
- External Shock and Escalated Russia-Ukraine Crisis
- Fill in the subscription form, or contact us.
- A price proposal will reach you on your e-mail, based on the type of required subscription (e.g. annual, quarterly, within a package or stand alone).