Corporate Income Tax, Interest Rates, and Foreign Exchange Rates
Scenario Analysis Series
Published: June 2013
- 7 Pages
- Delivered in PDF to your e-mail
- Available for subscription as a stand alone and within a package
- What if the government decided to increase highest corporate income tax rate to 30% instead of 25%
- What if nominal interest rate permanently increased by 200 basis points (2%)?
- What if the pound depreciated to level at EGP 8.5 per USD as of end June 2014?
- Fill in the subscription form, or contact us.
- A price proposal will reach you on your e-mail, based on the type of required subscription (e.g. annual, quarterly, within a package or stand alone).