The Economic Policy Briefs and Special Reports, published by Dcode EFC, outline the rationale for choosing a particular policy alternative or course of action in the current economic debates in the Egyptian economy. Given the swift, significant and ongoing changes in government officials, orientation, regulations and policies, which have sizable impact on the Egyptian economy, it becomes necessary to understand the rationale behind these developments, and what they entail for the economy and businesses. It is foreseen, in light of the recent developments in Egypt, that swift economic reform policies are going to be undertaken. In such a rapid economic reform environment, regulatory impact assessments are hardly made by governments. Dcode EFC’s policy briefs and special reports areÂ issued quarterly, aiming to:
- Shed light on key and notable events and their impact/significance on the economy and on Dcode EFC standard economic outlook.
- Provide the most credible and accurate description of a certain policy.
- Set the relevant context and background information through which the event can be analyzed and explained in a credible manner.
- Outline the rationale for choosing a particular policy alternative or course of action by the government.
- Assess the potential impact of the proposed economic policies / regulations on the key macroeconomic indicators and their expected impact on the private sector.
For more details and subscription
Policy Briefs & Special Reports