Egypt’s Economic Outlook – Dcode EFC
Economic Outlook- Update
Published: November 2015
Delivered in PDF to your e-mail every quarter
Available for subscription as a stand alone & in a package
In the previous issue of “Egypt’s Economic Outlook” we highlighted a number of looming risks for the Egyptian economy, three of which have gained more relevance in recent weeks; (1) a deterioration in security conditions, (2) a more acute foreign exchange market failure, and (3) uncoordinated economic policies and slippage in reforms. All of which are analysed and accounted for in this issue.
Table of Contents
- Key Developments
- Economic Growth
- Fiscal Deficit
- Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate
- Inflation and Interest Rates
- External Accounts (Balance of Payments)
- Annex 1: Projections Summary
- Fill in the subscription form, or contact us.
- A price proposal will reach you on your e-mail, based on the type of required subscription (e.g. annual, quarterly, within a package or stand alone).