Egypt’s Economic Outlook – Dcode EFC
Published: August 2017
Delivered in PDF to your e-mail every quarter
Available for subscription as a stand alone & in a package
In the previous issue of Dcode EFC’s flagship report “Egypt’s Economic Outlook” published in March 2017, we presented a detailed assessment of the economic reform measures undertaken by the Government of Egypt (GoE) in the lead up to and after the conclusion of the USD 12 bn loan agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), along with their expected implications on the key macroeconomic indicators over the medium term. The last few months, however, witnessed extensive political and economic developments and latest data turnouts provide important insights into the degree to which the then-expected implications are materializing and how the economy is responding to the reforms. The objective from this issue of “Egypt’s Economic Outlook” is to provide an updated medium term view for key economic indicators in light of new information and data available as well as the relevant political and economic developments.
Table of Contents
I. Global Economic Outlook
II. Egypt’s Political and Economic Landscape
- Political and Security Developments
- Economic Setup
III. Egypt’s Economic Outlook
- Key Assumptions
- Economic Growth and Unemployment
- Fiscal Outlook
- Prices, Interest Rates & Banking Intermediation
- Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate
- External Accounts
Annex: Summary of Key Macroeconomic Projections
- Fill in the subscription form, or contact us.
- A price proposal will reach you on your e-mail, based on the type of required subscription (e.g. annual, quarterly, within a package or stand alone).