CBE’s New Year’s Resolutions
Published: 22 January 2015
- 8 Pages
- Delivered in PDF to your e-mail
- Available for subscription as a stand alone & in a package
Fill in the registration form and you will be contacted shortly
Three weeks had hardly elapsed from 2015 when the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) decided to respond more actively to Egypt’s changing macroeconomic dynamics. This included reducing key monetary policy interest rates as well as devaluing the Egyptian Pound. In this report, Dcode EFC aims at presenting the context and motives for these important monetary policy developments and assessing their potential impact on the economy and businesses.
Table of Contents
- Reducing key policy rates
- Enabling Factors
- Devaluing the Egyptian Pound
- Negative effects on businesses
- Fill in the subscription form, or contact us.
- A price proposal will reach you on your e-mail, based on the type of required subscription (e.g. annual, quarterly, within a package or stand alone).